Lilly’s shipping policies:
- We ship exclusively with FedEx, who determines the price of shipping by weight and distance. We also ship “Signature Required.” That means the recipient must be at the address given to us for the package to be delivered. If your friend or family member will not be at home, we advise you to either ship to their place of business or call them and arrange for said delivery. We are NOT RESPONSIBLE if the recipient has a signature release waiver on file or the package is lost after delivery.
- We ship out on Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays.
- Our chocolates are fragile and will start to melt at 72°F.
May 1st through October 1st we will only ship OVERNIGHT. Period.
They are encased in cool shield bubble wrap with an ice pack to keep them cool.
October 2nd through March 31st, there will be 2nd Day Air option available.
- We DO NOT ship to international destinations or to P.O. Boxes.
- We are NOT RESPONSIBLE for delays caused by the shipping agent (FedEx), weather or mechanical error and are not able to offer refunds for those reasons. Please direct any questions you have if a package is lost to FedEx at 1.800.463.3339.
In the store you have the option of picking and choosing which truffles you would like to take home with you. Online here, that’s a bit more complicated, so all boxes will be assorted flavors hand picked that are available the day we box your order. Every effort will be made to accommodate special requests.
When ordering, please let us know about ANY & ALL ALLERGIES. We’re here to make people happy, not queasy. :)